DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Guest Speaker Comments

On Friday we had a guest speaker, Hamadi, come and visit. He talked about everything from where he was born, to differences of culture. If you have a comment about our speaker or further questions that need assistance, please leave them here!

6 comments:

  1. I think that Hamdi was a very cool guy but i got a little motion sick from him walking back and forth. I think he did a good job on emphasizing education

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Hamdi was a great speacker except the motions back and forth. He made me appreciate things we have here more. Things like food everyday, clean water, friends,and school. I thought he was pretty funny and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hamadi was pretty cool. I knew most of the conditions from where he was from but to hear it from a refugee because of those conditions means a lot more. It....inspires me to do anything to stop the warped ways there in Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed having Hamadi come to our school and talk to use. It gives us a better understanding of other countries and the world is not all the same. The coolest thing he talked about was how when they went out to hunt they had to carry hot water on theie head so the snakes could not attack them. It was also funny about when he came to Amercican and didn't know you could only have one girlfriend not many. I also learned a lot about how in his country there is really no form of government so everything is choas. I glad that I live in the U.S. where we don't have the fear of people shooting us over water or food. It makes me really appreciate everything I have. Even the things we take for granite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Hamdi was great. Learning about how everything is there is scary but im glad he came. Yes his walking made me sick.

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!