DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Final Blog of the 1st Semester! (Blog #18)

With this being the last Blog of the semester, I thought we would do something fun!

Your Assignment:

Write a letter to Santa Clause and tell him if you've been naughty or nice. Also include a list of what you want for Christmas. Finally, tell the rest of your classmates where you will be going to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and what you have been blessed with in 2009. New Year's Resolutions anyone?!

Merry Christmas from Morgan and I. May God bless you and your family.

Have fun, be safe and think before you do!

Due: Sunday 12/27/09 by no later than 11:59p.m.

17 comments:

  1. Well it depends over all iv been naughty. Sometimes im nice. I would like a new bike, i-home, tickets to a concert, and some other things i can't think of right now. I have no traveling plans for christmas of corse. I'm going to be home all christmas but i am having my bro here for christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear "Santa"

    Hey, i have wanted to always ask, what do you do on the offseason? Well, anyway, i've been a good and bad person this year. Not the best but not the worst so therefore i'm pretty much mediocre. anyway, i wanted to wish for a couple of things for christmas. mostly just three. 1) laptop 2) new engine for my truck because i've rebuilt the one in it so man times i don't want to anymore and 3) a prospering future life. That's probably a gift you can't give me but i would love to have my future become as successful as possible.

    well, i am going to travel all around Nebraska for chritmas. first of christmas eve i'll be going to gothenburg for the ostendorf christmas. My dad's side of the family. Then the real traveling doesn't start until christmas day where i'll be going from cozad to lexington, then from lexington to omaha, then from omaha to lincoln then back home. Over the course of 2 days!!! it's going to be hectic.

    i have been blessed with many things for the year 2008 um where to start, great parents, awesome friends, a even better grilfriend lol, and life. This year was especially tough with a couple limb and life threatening MRSA infections. It really put things intp perspective for me to see what i had. so this question was easy to answer.

    new year's resolutions, um,

    1) Become the best I can be for next football season. Well, for football, wrstling, and track.

    2) Listn to my parents and gilfreind more often. I think they know what thier talking about from an outside perspective.

    3) finally, becomea better person than what i have been. i've been pretty good but i would like to be better.

    Merry chrstmas guys and happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Santa, I've been very very nice this year like always;) For Christmas I want to have such a cool cowboy hat, everybody has around here:) And lots of other nice stuff, but it would take to much space to put it here!
    I'm gonna celebrate Christmas here in Callaway with my new american family + aunts, uncles, grandma's, grandpa's and the rest. I've been blessed this year a lot, because I really like the whole comunity here and it's really like a miracle after I heard so many scary stories about communities and hostfamilies before I came here;) So thanks to everybody, who makes it nice here for me:) and merry christmas;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Santa,
    I have been a little angel! Haha probably not, but still nice enough to make your nice list, I think! For Christmas, I would like a Nikon touch screen camera and tickets to the Nickelback, Saving Abel, and Seether concert in Omaha! Thanks!


    Ok. Now Classmates:
    Over Christmas break I will be doing to much eating and some much needed sleeping. Christmas Eve I will go to my grandparents and Christmas day I will go to my dad's. Then over new years, I will be in Loup City.

    And as for New Year's Resolutions, I don't have any because I can't ever keep them anyway! Merry Christmas! See you in 2009!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Santa:
    I’ve been really nice this year, so I deserve a lot! I want $100,000. That’s about it. Everything else I want, that money should cover it. I’m going to be celebrating at my house and that’s about it. I’ll be working away and practicing my break through so I really don’t get one which is what its like every year. I’m blessed with good health and with a good family and friends. Than you to all and to all a goodnight!
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear santa i have not been a good boy i have been very naughty. What i want for christmas is a car. what i will be doing for chirstmas is absolutly nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Santa I've been sooooo nice...way nicer than mister hinman(but thats not hard)! I don't really want anything except for peace on earth....and all that jazz. I will be doing nothing i will be staying in boring old callaway for a family christmas that usually results in fighting. But you know its not christmas until somebody cries. And my new years resolution is to be the best T.A. Hinmans ever had, but we already know i won that so it doesn't matter....Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Santa,
    I have to say that I have not been as nice as I could be but also I have not been as naughty as I could be. I would like world peace,no I'm just kidding but that would be nice. I'm kind of thinking a new car would be great but really its not that important. I'm pretty much happy were I am. I can't really think of anything I want. But thanks!!!
    Love,
    Alicia

    I'm not really going anywhere special for christmas. Just staying home maybe going to my grandma's. And for the new year, hopefully I'm going to Loup City or Columbus!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Santa,

    I have been extremly good this year and I've been nothing but an angel. So for Christmas I would really like a set of new teeth for Mr.Hinman and a new sense of humor for him. I am doing this because I am such a good friend. After your done with that i would really appriciate it if you coud get me a new knee. Mines kinda killing me. Well thanks for your time Santa you're a pal!!
    Love,
    Danielle Beth Ellis

    P.S. I was just kidding when I told Hinman he was the anti-christ so don't hold that against me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Santa,
    I have been a very bad girl so you probably don't want to bring me anything. I very sorry about being naughty. I will try to be a good girl next year!!!!
    Yours truly,
    Autumn
    My Christmas List:
    pony
    barbies dream house
    polly pocket
    bratz
    lollipop
    new tricycle
    puppy

    So for Christmas I am staying at home and doing nothing. We are make health food because my father is on a very strick diet so the food won't be that good. This year I'm the grinch so I'm actually not doing Christmas.

    My news years resolution is to not have a new years resolution because everytime I make one I never suceed. Anyway have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All i want for chirstmas is my boots which im getting so im doing nothing for christmas execpt hanging out with family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Saint Nicholas I,

    I have been naughty and nice all hear long. It's just kind of been on and off for me. I am going to Lincoln and Arnold to celebrate this festive holiday season. I have been blessed with arthritis in my right knee in the year of 2008. Also, I have been blessed with these exciting history blogs. If you haven't noticed I also have great sarcasm this year. I haven't even begun to think about New Years Resolutions but I bet Mr. Hinman's are to finally get his two side teeth! HAHA! Ooops, I almost forgot what I want for Christmas. I don't really know, I don't really care either. I'm happy where I am so it wouldn't bother me if I didn't receive anything too special. I guess a guitar amp would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Santa,
    This year I have been a very good boy. I have done all the best things I could possibly do. Just a warning though in the very near future I plan to invade and take over the North Pole with my army of robots. So be afraid be very afraid for I will capture you and your elves and they will make for me not toys but armed forces equiptment. So I will also rule the lands of your freinds the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.
    So for Christmas I would like a case of intercontinental ballistic missiles and a flame thrower.
    P.S. I know of a man who has been very bad this year. His name is Mr. Abraham Hinamen, give him coal.
    To my class I plan to stay at home this Christmas but for The New Year I will be in Denver. And for what I'm thankful for my family, my freinds and all the things god has given me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um...well I'm not really sure what we are doing for Christmas. All i know is that I have surgy and that's about. Nothing really exciting. Blessing this year have been my friends, and my dog who i miss:(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Santa..
    i am always nice and i sometimes am alitle naughty. for Xmas i wouls like a pair of cowboy boots, chaps, and a bull rope for spring rodeo. i plan on spending my xmas at my house with my family. the 2008 year has had many blessing anf downfalls for me. the biggest thing i can thank is for all my friends and how special you all are to me.
    my new year resolution is to become a better freind and an all around better person. i also want to atend church on a more regular bases than wut i do.
    GOD BLESS and have a safe and fun new year!!!!!!! bring it on 2009

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Santa,
    well you pry should not that i may not have been as good as i should have been this year but if you and see past my not so smart ideas you would see that i have been nothing but an angel, haha just kidding but it would be nice to have more time off school if you could but if you can't manage that i can deal with a new stereo and subs for my car if you could be so kind.

    As for my Christmas plans i not planning to travel far and i'm jst spending it with family so nothing to special although with the people in my family you can never be to sure what the day is going to be like but any ways Merry Christmas everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Santa...I have been a little naughty this year...but made it up with some very kind deeds!! Well since Christmas is over and my blog is late...I had wanted money for christmas, because my mom buys me weird presents like towels...=D. And thats what she got me too, money!! I stayed home for Christmas, boring, I know. In 2008, I was blessed with health, a family, and many good friends. I really havn't thought about a resolution yet. I figured I'd better think about it and make it good if I'm going to keep it all year!! THE END

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!