DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Final Blog of the Semester (Blog #18)

With this being the last Blog of the semester, I thought we would do something fun!

Your Assignment:

Write a letter to Santa Clause and tell him if you've been naughty or nice. Also include a list of what you want for Christmas. Finally, tell the rest of your classmates where you will be going to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and what you have been blessed with in 2009. New Year's Resolutions anyone?!

Merry Christmas from Morgan and I. May God bless you and your family.

Have fun, be safe and think before you do!

Due: Sunday 12/27/09 by no later than 11:59p.m.

18 comments:

  1. Ive been ok. Ive gotten in trouble but its been for good reasons. Im gonna celebrate christmas at home. Ive bewen blessed with a great family and friends. I want to be stronger, get smarter, and grow as a person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear santa i have ben a good little boy. i have done my chores every time i have ben asked and even when i havent ben asked.
    i dont queit know what i want for christmas but ill be happy with whatever i get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Santa,
    I have been naughty haha. Although if you wanted to get me a gift or two i will give you a list of what i want. I would like a new camera. Also maybe a straightener so i can do my hair again. Please bring those to me.
    Me
    This Christmas i plan to go to Central City on Saturday if the snow isn't so bad. I have been blessed with many things but mostly i would say my family and friends. My New Year's Resolutions are to get better grades and help Lacey's family through all there hard times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Santa,
    I have been an ok person this year. I have been fairly good, but i do have my moments. What i would like for Christmas is pretty much anything. As long as its free, its ok. I will be going to my Grandmas house, if it doesnt snow. But its going to snow so i will just be staying home. As for New Years Resolutions, i dont think anybody actually follows them, so they aren't worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear santa

    i have been nice and naughty some times i would wont for christ mas is spearkers for my car b/c thire are bad and i will be home or hanging out with frinds and faimly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Saanta,

    I've been both a good boy and a naughty boy. I would money so I can buy stuff. I will be staying in callaway with my mom and oconto with my dad. No new years resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Santa
    I've been a naughty boy this year. I want some cool stuff for christmas. Over christmas break though my family is going to Philadelphia and then we might go down to washington D.C. I don't really have any resolutions other than working hard in school and at sports.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Santa,
    Iv'e been a good girl this year as always and I believe I would like a nice car and an i-pod touch preferably the higher gigabites so I get the sweet headphones thank you so much. I will be going nowhere because last saturday i had christmas m=with my moms side and we will be home for christmas and everyone will be there even Joe's girlfriend. I dont have any new years resolutions becasue i never keep them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Santa
    I think I have been nice for the most part of the year if you make a few exceptions.

    I think that I would like to have a new shotgun for christmas. That would really be nice.

    I will be going to spend time with family this holiday season especially if we don't have school tomorrow.

    New year's resolutions for me would be to make the all A honor roll.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Santa,

    Well you see whether I have been naughty or nice. It depends on your definition of each. But if you ask my friends I have been kinda naughty. I have been nice, when I want to be that is. I dont really know what I want for Christmas. On Christmas Eve we are going to my grandma's and then on Christmas Day I am not sure what we are doing because we cancelled Christmas on my mom's side. On the 27th I am going to have my Sweet 16. Then my sister and her fiance (and his kids) are coming home on the 28th. In 2009 we found my sisters and there have been 3 new additions to our family. Also Shaun is finally home after being in the hospital since March. I dont really have any resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Santa,
    It's me, Monti Louise Lamberty! I have been nice...for the most part. I'm naughty at times too, life isn't fun with out doing things you shouldn't! For Christmas I would like hoodies and
    sweaters!! I would also like certain Cds and books! And a good, kind, hott guy in a box! hahaha!! Like there is one! For Christmas we are going to my aunt's in Arnold. Then I am blessed with the friends I have and the family I have also! ALSO, for being alive after my crash!

    And God Bless you Mr. Hinman! ahahaha. you're gonna need it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Santa,
    I have been naughty. I don't deserve any gifts this year for Christmas and i don't want any, bahumbug!!
    I will be staying home this year. I have been blessed by having the people around me that i do. I don't have any resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear santa
    I think I have been a good little boy, I think i deserve to have alot of things for christmas:
    Clothes
    Hats
    Games
    An Xbox 360
    Well i Need some new underwear and socks so some underwear and socks would be nice.
    Dear Classmates
    I am going to spend time with my dad and family this christas break, thats about it and have a good chistmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey santa i have been a perfect angel this year i want a million dollars in one dollar bills

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Santa,

    I know that you are very busy around this time of year. I have been fairly nice this year. Having said that I really would like anything. Im not very paticular this year. I have a i pod touch, i need a new phone cover and of course clothes!!

    This christmas I am going to my grandmas house over in Sargent. My moms side of the family will all be there!! Im super exicted!!

    I have been very blessed with great friends and a wonderful family. I am very thankful that my family moved to Callaway.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Santa,

    I assume that I have been nice, if not, oh well.
    There would be a LOT of things I would want for Christmas, but none that will actually happen. Such as having a billion dollars, tax-free.
    I will probably be staying at home this year, or visiting a neighbor, that would be my grandparents.
    I will not share my New Year's Resolutions here...also I don't know what they are yet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Santa,

    I've been nice... Somewhat... =) even mrs. clause is a little naughty sometimes. (; I haven't been in real touble for quite some time, so I'm guna say i've been nice!

    I haven't really even thought about what i wanted for christmas. but if i would have to say some things, i would say a good car. haha like that will really happen! i would also like it if my two good friends will be all right. they are going through a hard time, and i want them to be okay. also, i want Miss Abbigail Rebel to be happy, trully happy.

    For christmas break, i am having christmas with my family in the evening. On christmas eve i will be spending it with Chase, Mason, and a couple other close friends, if everything works out. after christmas, i have my grandma's christmas, and my uncle's birthday. after all that i am going to hollyoke, colorado to spend about a week with my other grandma.

    My new year's resolution is to get a good job and pay off the bank. I also want to get my grades up cause they are kind of dropping.

    love,
    chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Santa,
    Well I have been a complete angle of course! I really don't want anything and since im replying to this after christmas thanks for what you got me! I went to CALIFORNA for christmas and it was amazing. The weather was worm, i wore shorts, flip flops, and a t-shirt most of the time! I wish I could have stayed longer but had to get back for BBall practice. My new years resolution will be to try and stay out of trouble but thats not working out for me yet this year!! :s

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!