I thought that it was very interesting but it was kinda boring at some parts...my favorite part was when that one lady talked about her son and how he died for our country and they let the balloons go...
1- i think it was really interesting. it was very cool that they recognized some of the soldiers that died in iraq. also the different types of medals they give out. 2- abbi i agree that it was very interesting.
I thought it was interesting but nothing like the actual one. It was still good though. Cody i agree with you that was neat how they reconized the iraq soldiers. Clint i agree with you it cool but sad to see all those names of the people who died for our freedom.
1-i thought it was cool but i have already seen the real one and also the traveling one so this was not quite as impressive. 2-yes abbi the lady gave us a different point of view and cody they give out some medals that we don't know about.
1) I liked the memorial it showed alot about the war that I didnt know. It was really cool to hear how alot of people were involved in the war from their speeches.
well it meant alot to me because my grandpa was at Vietnam. i thought it was great to see that many people come out that supports the troops. i was neat to see the medal that were given and the time line about the Vietnam war.
abbi- i agree with you the balloon are a cool thing we let balloon go at my grandpa funeral. cody- i agree with you the medals were awesome.
I thought is was enriching, I liked how they let the balloons go for the people who died and for the prisoners of war and missing in action people. Clint I agree it was weird seeing all the people who sacrificed their lifes for our country, Abbi I liked the balloon release.
i thought that the memorial was really boring!But it was still a good experience. I think i would of enjoyed it more if i would of been sitting in a better place where i could actually see. I probably would of focused more. It would of been better if i would of kinda been pepared for it. It was a good experience.
cody: i like how they reconized the soliders to that was probably one of the best parts.
abbi: I also really liked how she talked about her son.
1. I think it was interesting,it was sceret to see how much pepole died in the war, And when you look at the names you can see that people from other countries died for the USA.
2. Abbi: I liked it when they released the balloons,too.
I liked it, it was very mind opening about how people feel about what has happend. Many people died for us and our country and i think that is very very amazing. I was neat to hear the people that had friends and family in the war and how it had an impact on them and their life now.
Jessica- I thought it was very cool but i have never seen the real one so I dont know the diffrence in the two.
Zane- I agree is was very cool to hear all the peoples speeches and it did show alot about the war and what had happend between the wars.
I thought it was really neat. The poems were very strong. All that I thought about would what would it be like if my dad, mom, or brothers had to go to war. I have never had that happen to me. The people that do fight for this country give so much up.
Jessica: I still can't wait to see the real one when we go on the Washington D.C. trip
Darcie: I really liked the ballons it symoblized alot.
Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!
I thought that it was very interesting but it was kinda boring at some parts...my favorite part was when that one lady talked about her son and how he died for our country and they let the balloons go...
ReplyDelete1- i think it was really interesting. it was very cool that they recognized some of the soldiers that died in iraq. also the different types of medals they give out.
ReplyDelete2- abbi i agree that it was very interesting.
i thought was interesting to be honest i didnt know how long the wall was but when i saw it was huge and all those names sacrafice the lifes for us
ReplyDeletecody and abbi i agree with on that it was interesting
I thought it was interesting but nothing like the actual one. It was still good though.
ReplyDeleteCody i agree with you that was neat how they reconized the iraq soldiers.
Clint i agree with you it cool but sad to see all those names of the people who died for our freedom.
1-i thought it was cool but i have already seen the real one and also the traveling one so this was not quite as impressive.
ReplyDelete2-yes abbi the lady gave us a different point of view and cody they give out some medals that we don't know about.
1) I liked the memorial it showed alot about the war that I didnt know. It was really cool to hear how alot of people were involved in the war from their speeches.
ReplyDeleteAbbi: I liked it when they released the balloons to.
ReplyDeleteCody: I also liked when they told us about the medals they give out.
Cody...i liked it when they read all those names too.
ReplyDeleteClint...the wall was really big!
well it meant alot to me because my grandpa was at Vietnam. i thought it was great to see that many people come out that supports the troops. i was neat to see the medal that were given and the time line about the Vietnam war.
ReplyDeleteabbi- i agree with you the balloon are a cool thing we let balloon go at my grandpa funeral.
cody- i agree with you the medals were awesome.
I thought is was enriching, I liked how they let the balloons go for the people who died and for the prisoners of war and missing in action people.
ReplyDeleteClint I agree it was weird seeing all the people who sacrificed their lifes for our country,
Abbi I liked the balloon release.
i thought that the memorial was really boring!But it was still a good experience. I think i would of enjoyed it more if i would of been sitting in a better place where i could actually see. I probably would of focused more. It would of been better if i would of kinda been pepared for it. It was a good experience.
ReplyDeletecody: i like how they reconized the soliders to that was probably one of the best parts.
abbi: I also really liked how she talked about her son.
1. I think it was interesting,it was sceret to see how much pepole died in the war, And when you look at the names you can see that people from other countries died for the USA.
ReplyDelete2.
Abbi: I liked it when they released the balloons,too.
cody: I agree with you the medals.
I liked it, it was very mind opening about how people feel about what has happend. Many people died for us and our country and i think that is very very amazing. I was neat to hear the people that had friends and family in the war and how it had an impact on them and their life now.
ReplyDeleteJessica- I thought it was very cool but i have never seen the real one so I dont know the diffrence in the two.
Zane- I agree is was very cool to hear all the peoples speeches and it did show alot about the war and what had happend between the wars.
I thought it was really neat. The poems were very strong. All that I thought about would what would it be like if my dad, mom, or brothers had to go to war. I have never had that happen to me. The people that do fight for this country give so much up.
ReplyDeleteJessica: I still can't wait to see the real one when we go on the Washington D.C. trip
Darcie: I really liked the ballons it symoblized alot.
i really liked seeing the wall i thought that it was cool and the fact that that one was so big i wonder what the one in D.C. will look like.
ReplyDeleteMichala: I im scared for my brother to get sent to war since he is in the Air Force.
Cody: It is crazy to see that many people in NE have died in Iraq.
I thought that it was interesting, but some of the speakers were kinda boring but overall it was good
ReplyDeleteCody i also thought that it was interesting.
Clint i also didnt know how long the wall was. but now i know