DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Final Blog of the Year!




Finally, the last blog of the year!! With this last blog I would like for you to tell everyone what your plans are for the summer. Also, you may add jabs at Mr. Hinman, positive comments for Mr. Hinman, how much you liked the blogs and his class, and anything else that comes to mind.

**(Remember the blog posting rules still apply, so do not be rude and also remember this is worth points so get it done!)

15 comments:

  1. This summer i am going to be working at the Hangar 22 and trying to stay out of trouble! Mr. Hinman, i thought your class was very enjoyable this year. I like the way it is set up, like how we watch CNN, then vocabulary, notes, terms and names, then blogs on Friday..i think the structure is very neccessary. Thank you for an awesome American History class! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plans for the summer are working at the pool. Im also going to RYLA and the Washington D.C. trip!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This summer i will be working at the cafe almost everyday. I thought your class was better than i thought it would be and i am glad that it was in the morning and not in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this summer i am going to do alot of traveling. i have RYLA schedualed along with NAYI and BoysState. when i am accually home i am going to workhard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this summer i am working on a farm where they raise wilderbest, mountain cougers, and a bitting goat.... no im kiding im working on a farm and going to washington and alot of camps. and your blogs are good and they help me get involve

    ReplyDelete
  6. This summer i will be going to camps and working. Ill spend most of my weekends with my friends and family. Hinman you smell and look like a hobo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This summer I'm babysitting, going to D.C. and Kansas for the mission trip. My favorite part of this class was when we watched movies or looked at you tube! ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) My plans for the summer consist of working at coop, babysitting, and doing the salt and mineral route for pandorfs. i am also attending Girls State. I will be very busy. Mr. Hinman... you do a "good" job on making your website and wasting class time to tell us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i plan on working all summer in ansley. im going to boys state and camps. Mr. hinman your class is ok!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This summer i am going to be busy working and going to camps. I am also going to Washington D.C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am working on a ranch north of mullen. I am also rodeoing.


    Mr. Hinman smells.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This summer is going to be a lot of traveling. I'm going to Colorado, DC, maybe go to my brothers, and SD for a wedding. I'm not sure what I am going to do for a job but I will find something. I agree with Abbi I kinda like how you can guess what we are going to do in your class, its nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed watching Will Ferrell give the Commencement Speech at Harvard...just don't put up the Berlin Wall cuz i dont want to live n Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. iam going to enjoy my last weeks in the U.S and im going to meet my mama in florida.
    And then its time for me to go back to germany, and see my family and friends.
    and i really liked you class, it was way more interresting then history in germany i usully fall a sleep there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This year i plan to get a job at my dads and work full time tell the summer is over. I am also going to California to my cuzins wedding for a week which is gana be alot of fun. I will pry go camping alot with friends and hang out at the lake alot.
    This year the blogs were okay some of theym were kind hard like when we had to research stuff on the internet that was kinda hard the ones that i liked the best were the ones that u had to find the answers out of the book. And I think next year u should do me with your opinion thing and comenting on other peoples becaus ei like going threw everyones and seeing what they said.

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!