DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Break! (Blog #31)




I thought we would do a fun Blog for this short Easter week.


Your Assignment:

1) Tell what plans you have for this Easter Break Weekend!
2) State one goal that you have for yourself, your grades, etc for the last 5 to 6 weeks of school!

Due: Sunday 4/8/12 by no later than 11:59pm

17 comments:

  1. 1. nothing other than work. im awesome like that
    2. shoot pretty decent at J.O.'s

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I plan to celebrate with my family for Easter. It will just be a time to relax.
    2. I want to earn some good money this spring and get things ready for summer. Academically, I want to finish strong and not screw anything up for these last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.) Im going to celebrate Easter with my relatives over the weekend and relax the rest of the time.

    2.) I want to make the all A honor roll

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.) I have to go visit "family" and have to stay there for a few days.
    2.) My goal is to not fail in more then 6 classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. im going to work all weekend and the rest of the week cause i love to work on the farm.

    2. I want to pass the school year with a 99% grade avg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1)Hang out with my friends and family.
    2)Earn money so at the end of the summer i can go on a shopping spree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1)well. im going to this little town named curtis with sydney owens. i am going to work and get some moneys :)
    2) i want to pass all me classes with flying colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. going to spend time with my dad he is in town for 1 week , and i wanna spend as much time with him as i can

    2. i would like to bring all my grades up and get on the honor roll

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1) Well, I plan to get my tux soon. And gonna go see my family. That's about it, I'll see if I can get some job applications filled out.
    2) My goal is to make it to the Army and pass MEPs and hopefully get a good paying job. As for grades, I wanna get them up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1.) I am going to celebrate Easter with either my relatives or with my other family where i work. I will hopefully get some relaxing time and do something fun as well.
    2.)I have a goal to excel more in track. For school i want to pass all my classes... Alg 2, American Hist, ect.. I want to finish with a positive attitude and start a clean slate for Senior Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1) My plans are babysitting on Thursday, staying home on Friday, and working on Saturday! And then for Easter we are having it at my house.
    2) My goal is to get better grades then I have had this whole year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. this easter i plan on doing nothing some days but i will probably end up working all break. And i have no major plans.

    2. I want to get better grades in all my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1.) I'm going to celebrate Easter with my parents when I can and spend time with friends.

    2.)I want to finish strong and make sure that I don't fail anything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1) i plan on playing basketball and hanging out with friends during this break.

    2) I wanna do well on all my classes and work more as my goals

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1.) I plan to celebrate Easter at my mother's house in Curtis, Nebraska. We will have good bonding time.

    2.) Academically I want to get on honor roll for the last nine weeks of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1. I plan to do stuff with my family and get some work done over the weekend. I plan on staying close to home and celebrating easter here.
    2. I Just want to make the Honor roll.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1-my plan to do what my hostfamily will do.
    2-do well to have good grades for when i go back to Brazil(the best soccer in the world)

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!