1) Give your thoughts and opinions on the movie. Then respond to 2 of your classmates posts. (If your response is to brief, I will be taking points off of your grade).
I think it is funny how Vin Diesel is killed off within the first like 20 minutes of the movie. Very unexpected. And also, that scene ye speak of is probably my favorite.
I think the Movie was FANTASTIC! totally worth missing class for :) I was dissappointed because i didn't get to see the WHOLE thing! Owell I enjoyed the movie alottttttttt :)
well ive seen the movie once before and i learned more this time. i still dont like the character Hoppem, bc he acted like a coward towards the end of the movie.KC i agree about the whole missing class for, and sorry u missed the end
i likke the movie so much i have only seen it once tho but i feel like i seen it like a bajillion times and i agree with you kacee with the movie bein fantastic because they really show how much we have bein throught in the wars and what we have accomplished and also josh your remark is quit the remark idk why i just feel like it is
Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!
Following the Landing in Normandy, a group of US soldiers go behind enemy lines to retrieve a paratrooper whose brothers have been killed in action.
ReplyDeleteIt was good and had alot of awsome violence, the scene with the one armed dude picking up his other arm was sweet.
DeleteI think it is funny how Vin Diesel is killed off within the first like 20 minutes of the movie. Very unexpected. And also, that scene ye speak of is probably my favorite.
Deletethat is right grant
DeleteThe movie was awesome. And I say that every time I watch it. Only seen it about 18 times. It really follows the line of history quite accurately.
ReplyDeleteIt was a good movie i liked it a lot. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeletei totally agree. It was very good, anad im glad we got to watch it.
DeleteI think the Movie was FANTASTIC! totally worth missing class for :) I was dissappointed because i didn't get to see the WHOLE thing! Owell I enjoyed the movie alottttttttt :)
ReplyDeleteI think the movie was very intense,espicially the death parts. It gave a very good view of the war.
ReplyDeletei agree! i thought it was very intense also! :)
Deletei missed a few parts but overall it was a very good movie. it was so real. at times you believed that it was real
ReplyDeleteI thought that during the very intense parts it did feel like you were there.
DeleteI agree!I thought that the parts durring the war scene was good.
Deletewell ive seen the movie once before and i learned more this time. i still dont like the character Hoppem, bc he acted like a coward towards the end of the movie.KC i agree about the whole missing class for, and sorry u missed the end
ReplyDeleteit was a good film very educational we should atch more movies
ReplyDeletelacey i agree with you that it was intense
ReplyDeletei likke the movie so much i have only seen it once tho but i feel like i seen it like a bajillion times and i agree with you kacee with the movie bein fantastic because they really show how much we have bein throught in the wars and what we have accomplished and also josh your remark is quit the remark idk why i just feel like it is
ReplyDeletenice point marc
Deletegood point lacey
ReplyDeletekacee , you shoulda watched it all!!
ReplyDeleteI thought that the movie was very good.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Josh, it was very interesting to see Vin Diesel die, let alone in the first 20 minutes of the movie.
Bre, I agree.
A group of soldier go save an other one life because all his brother are dead and he is the only one life adn they save him in an other way
ReplyDeleteI thought the movie was very good! It showed how the war was and what happened very well. I thought it was a great movie overall. It explained alot.
ReplyDelete