
I thought we would do a fun Blog for this short Easter week.
Your Assignment:
1) Tell what plans you have for this Easter Break Weekend!
2) State one goal that you have for yourself, your grades, etc for the last 5 to 6 weeks of school!
Due: Sunday by no later than 11:59pm
1) I actually have no plans for Easter Break. I will probably just watch some movies and stuff.
ReplyDelete2) One goal I have is to get better grades in most if not all of my classes
1) This Easter Break my family will be coming over to my house and that's about it.
ReplyDelete2) A goal that I have for my grades is to keep them up.
my plans are to hangout with my friends/family.
ReplyDeletemy goal is to get better grades.
For Easter I don't have many plans I will probably just stay home and hang with my family. Zane and Dani will be coming home. Its not going to be to exciting but it still will be a fun weekend with the family.
ReplyDeleteFor the nest 5 to 6 weeks I will try to higher my grades. I'm going for all A's like usual and this is my last chance this year. I don't know if i'm ready for summer quite yet.
1. Over the Easter weekend, I plan on working.
ReplyDelete2. With the last 5-6 weeks my goals are to do my best in golf and continue my grades.
1)This Easter weekend we are having Easter at my house and we are having our family come to celebrate with us.
ReplyDelete2)My goal is to keep good grades through out the rest of the year.
1. My grandparents are coming over on Sunday, other than that.. Nothing!
ReplyDelete2. My goal for grades is to get nothing below and 82 that was my lowest last quarter. A self goal, just to be a better person and be more thankful than what I already am.
1) Well... Friday night I'm celebrating Passover with my church. It's a tradition we do every year. Then for the rest of the weekend family is going to be out at my place. Yay. I gotta deal with my three bratty little cousins. God help me now!
ReplyDelete2) A goal for myself. Hmm... maybe try to get on the All A Honor Roll. I've never accompished that before.
1.) Stay home and go a block up the street to my Grandmothers home and eat lots of food. I'm just glad i can walk back east a block to my house and sleep. :)
ReplyDelete2.) I'm going to try and understand math for once and better my grade so my mom will stop talking about it! Also just become a better student overall.
1) My plans for Easter Break are go to North Platte and hang out with family.
ReplyDelete2) One goal I have for the last few weeks of school is to pass all my classes.
1- I am just staying home for this break, we are having family over on Easter Sunday to eat and just be together!
ReplyDelete2- I want to pass math, and to stay off the downs list!
1. Go to my sister Kendra's and visit her and go to Halsey.
ReplyDelete2. My goal is to take home 4 medals from state track and have at least one gold.