DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Summer Plans! (Last Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)




Finally, the last blog of the year!! With this last blog I would like for you to tell everyone what your plans are for the summer. Also, you may add jabs at Mr. Hinman, positive comments for Mr. Hinman, how much you liked the blogs and his class, and anything else that comes to mind.

**(Remember the blog posting rules still apply, so do not be rude and also remember this is worth points so get it done!)


Due: By the end of school!

12 comments:

  1. I plan on cleaning once a week, babysitting, and irrigating and paint and working on the garden. I hope its not too boring. I also plan on going camping, and swimming in the river and lake! :) I want to have a good last summer, and not have to worry about anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Summer I will be heading to Florida and then to Branson. I will be playing a lot of softball and working a ton! I like these blogs. And I like your baby. Call me anytime to babysit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a ton of plans for summer. I'm going to girls state amd a few concerts and I'll be working at the pool like usual. Other than that I'll just be hanging out and enjoying my summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This summer I plan on working and golfing. I have state golf next week and from then on I will work at Reed's. On the second week of July I will go to Omaha to the U.S. Senior Open where I will be a standard bearer.(The person who holds the score for the players). Good Luck with the baby Hinman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My plans for summer are go to a bunch of camps and sleep the rest of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last day of Junior year!!!!!!!!!!!
    My plan for the summer of 2013 is top off last summer! I will be working at the Callaway nursing home as a CNA.(not sure how that's going to go.) I just want to have a great summer with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This summer is pretty stacked with camps, boys state, work, and anything else. I am pretty excited that this is my last summer that is really busy. In my free I am going to spend time with friends and make the best of the summer. For Mr. Hinman your class was pretty fun this year. I loved watching "Saving Private Ryan" and everything we did all year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My plans for the summer are to work and stuff. It's not really much, but it will do. Hopefully something else will come up. And I think Mr. Hinman is the cooliest. And his blogs can be so much fun. I liked his class this year, but I think that it went kind of fast. I hope that next year is not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well... I guess my summer plans so far are to do whatever jobs are on the list that Mom will leave for me--and yes; there will be a list--and help out with VBS. That's my summer. Yeah, lots of fun, I know.
    Mr. Hinman I congratulate you and Morgan on having Paylynn (did I spell that right?), I just hope she has more teeth than you do. HAHA! And sorry for writing an essay on one of the previous blogs. :) Chuck out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. For this summer i plan to get back to work finally! I also plan to go to Boys State, Chadron State football camp, and go to Haitti for 10 days. It's going to be another great summer hanging out with the friends and making more memories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this summer i will be working and going to camps, the same as other kids in our class. i plan on seeing all of our class mates this summer and i plan on hangin out with some of you. for HINMAN, you class was fun this year, i agree with kaden "Saving Private Ryan" was a good movie. i hope you, your wife and new daughter a happy and eventful summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WE'RE SENIORS!!!!! Thank god...This summer i will be working a lot and going to Broken Bow Oklahoma for vacation, Kansas city a lot, and Senior pictures!! I'm excited for this summer because its our last summer of being in high school and im very very VERY happy I get to be one step closer to getting out of this state!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!