DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Last Blog of the Semester! (Blog #18)




With this being the last Blog of the semester, I thought we would do something fun!


Your Assignment:

Write a letter to Santa Clause and tell him if you've been naughty or nice. Also include a list of what you want for Christmas. Finally, tell the rest of your classmates where you will be going to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and what you have been blessed with this year! New Year's Resolutions anyone?! State whether you have any resolutions and what they are!

Merry Christmas from Morgan, Palynn and myself. May God bless you and your family.

Have fun, be safe and think before you do!


Due: Sunday by no later than 11:59p.m.

18 comments:

  1. Dear Santa that does not exist,
    I think i have been nice this year so if you would bring me this list:
    i would like parts for my pickup, money, an under armor camo hoodie, call of duty ghosts, gta 5, my hunters license, and fishing license.
    I will be going to my grandma fosters in north platte and bailey's grandma's house.
    Right now i have no new years resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Santa I have been nice this year I would like a lazy boy chair for my room this year. I will be staying home for Christmas. my new years resolution this year is to get my license

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Santa,
    I have been relatively good this year. I think that I've been good enough to get some new clothes for Christmas. I'd also like a flat screen tv for my room and an xbox with some games.
    This Christmas Eve, I'll be going to my mean grandma's house (but it's worth it for the chocolate) and then I'll be going to my mom's house in Curtis. I'll be spending Christmas day at my house with my dad and no siblings.
    My new years resolution this year is to not have any resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Santa,
    I have been a super good child! I would like these things for Christmas
    Money, Family, Safety, Cowboy Boots, New shoes, clothes, candy, and sleep! Lots of it too! so keep the children sleeping extra long Christmas morning!!!

    For Christmas Eve, I will go to my Grandma and Grandpa Witthuhns' and work that night at the nursing home, then on Christmas day I will be at home until later where we will go to my Grandma and Grandpa Weinmans' house.

    I don't have a new year resolution because I am not good at making resolutions or keeping them... so I am just here without any!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Santa,
    I don't want anything for Christmas. I will be staying home for the holidays. I don't have any New Year's resolutions.
    Sincerely,
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Santa
    I have been very good this year. I would like a new car for Christmas that would be awesome. I will be going to all my grandparents houses for Christmas. My new years resolution is to have an even better year in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Santa,
    The only thing I want for Christmas, can't be given to me yet... I really want my mom home, but I know that's not going to happen just yet. I will be spending my Christmas with my family at Madonna in Lincoln. As of right now I have no new years resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mr. Santa,
    I believe that I have been a good teen this year...for the most part. For Christmas I would like: jewelry, a laptop, money, and just time with my family. For Christmas break, I will be enjoying surgery. Then I will be attending my family's Christmas in Kearney both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Then on the 26th I will be leaving for Chrysalis (a 3 day youth christian retreat). This year I have been blessed with amazing doctors. If I didn't have doctors I would be in a wheelchair to this day. I am so thankful for everything they do for me. I have a new year's resolution kind of which is to stop eating so much junk food and go towards healthy food. I call it the yogurt diet because yogurt is good for you and it's my favorite thing besides fruit.

    Sincerely,
    Gonna Be A Long Christmas Vacation After Surgery!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Santa,
    I have been very! good this year. I want a 30-30 lever action, a spot light for my scope, and also some bullets for both the 30-30 and 243. I hope you can pass through the airport security safely with the weapons and ammunition. if you don't make it through then just send it by ups.Thanks very much!
    Sincerely, Clayton
    P.S. ill be staying at home Christmas morning and then will later on go to my grandparents house in town. My new year resolution is to not be on social media as much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1) Dear Santa for the most part this year I think I have been a pretty good kid. I have might of been naughty at sometimes, but for the most part iv tried to be a good kid. For Christmas this year I would like another AR rifle incase the government tires to ban guns in the future. I would also wouldn't mind just money for Christmas because every teenage kid needs money. I will be celebrating Christmas at my house like always but over the break I will also be going to my first NBA game in Denver vs the Heat! My new year resolution is to be a difference maker in people lives more frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Santa that totally does exist Dominic,
    I have been the nicest boy ever this year! For Christmas I would like a winning lottery ticket, then I could just buy what ever I want! For Christmas I will be going to my dads parents this Sunday, and then Christmas day I will be with my moms parents! My new years resolution is to find a way to get super powers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Santa,
    I really have been nice this year. I don't really something for Christmas because I just had birthday so I'm fine dude. I spend Christmas with the Loper's, and we spend Christmas over at Melanni's parents. My new year resolution is too come back home safely and that Germany is wining the FIFA world cup.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Santa,
    Yes I have been nice. this year I would like a new bulldog puppy( even though I most likely wont get it), and a bunch of new clothes. For Christmas my family is going to Cozad one day, and the next the Cozadians will be in Callaway. One of our family presents is going to both the Husker basketball games this weekend! I have been blessed this year with great family and friends making memories. I do not have a new years resolution at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Santa,
    I have been nice this year. This year I would like to get some new clothes and shoes. I also would like a new phone. For Christmas I am just staying home and being with my family. I am very blessed to have the friends and family I have. Also the life I have because it could be way worse. I don't have new years resolution right now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Santa,
    I have been nice this year. For Christmas I want some cute clothes, and boots. That's about it. For Christmas Eve I will be staying home with my family, and I'm not really sure what I'm doing Christmas Day. My new years resolution is to focus more on school, and hopefully get on the honor roll.
    Shayla

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Santa,
    I have been a perfect little angel like always. I don't really need anything for Christmas but some new clothes and shoes would be nice. I am spending Christmas day with my mom, the following Saturday with my Grandma, then Sunday with my dad!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Santa,
    I have been very nice this year. ;) This year, I would like.....actually, I really don't have anything that I really want! Ok, I guess I would like some new clothes, but I don't think that'll really happen because people in my family don't really know what clothes I like because I'm mostly a tomboy...ish. So they don't know what I like and don't.....and to be honest, I don't either. ;) My family and I are going to Minnesota for Christmas and hanging with the entire side of the Olson family at my aunt and uncle's house. I am so very blessed. I serve a gracious, forgiving, loving, just amazing God, and I have the best family anyone could ask for. And my friends...they are amazing too. ;) Especially my bestest friend, Job. :) As far as New Year's resolutions go.... I think the only one I would have is to eat healthy for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Santa,
    I have been nice this year. This year for Christmas I would appreciate some new clothes and for my parents to allow me to adopt a dog from the Human Society (though highly unlikely). For Christmas we are staying in Callaway and getting together with my family at my Grandparents house. After Christmas, Clover is taking us shopping ( I have no idea why). I am extremely blessed to have the friends and family I have. My New Years Resolution is to maintain better grades, to just keep making extraordinary memories I can have with me for years to come and to be a great aunt to Miss Claire Elise.

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!