DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

4 Down, 5 To Go!!

After completing 4 blogs, I'm interested to hear from you the students! How do you think the blogs are going? What have you thought has gone really, really well with these assignments? What would you like to see changed? Let me know here. (I will not publish these if it says that you do not want me to. Only I will see your comments, if that is what you want!!)

10 comments:

  1. Well the blogs are going great i think, not to hard, but almost hard to write something decent with the blog question being alittle hard to either understand or don't really know what to say about that subject. Other than that i think its great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs are good just because you can get them done on time and you have enough time. It isnt as stressful but they are good and the debate is good to get our opinions out there and then get to tell other people what we think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well.....Like I said before, it's pretty hard to debate over a topic that doesn't have 2 sides!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our blogs are good sometimes i dont get them but they are good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate the blogs i dont know why but i just

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice to have Colton Schied as a neighbor, we play a lot of pool together, though I never win, and we sometimes play Xbox, though not very often. When we were kids we made mud pies and put them in the road to let cars run them over. When we used to play cars his name was always max, because he thought his middle name was max for the longest time, and I was the dummy from down the street, kind of like in real life, but any way he always got the really nice waxed cars, and I go the rusty Tonka trucks. When we got older and matured we played Captain Hook and Mr. Smee on Colton's dad’s boat. One day we were playing hit the kid with the arrow, well I was the one who got the arrow to the head, and I fell down and hit my head on the ball of Colton's dads saberban, and Stan called me arrow head for like the next two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't mind the blogs..I think the questions are easy enough and you give us enough time...plus you're like the nicest teacher cause you helped me puke so thanks Hinman...YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blogs are okay, and i like that you have been giving us time to work on them in class lately so i dont have to scramble around or show up extra early to school just to do my blog. It has helped me out by actually having to reasearch into things a little more since it is a test grade.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the blogs. It helped me a ton with the essay on the test. I think we should keep doing them and they are very benificial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These blogs are just extra work that we, as students, don't have time to do. We are getting them later in the week along with written assignments. I do not like these blogs, I don't have time for them and when I find the time, it's just a waste. They should be optional and extra credit. If they were extra credit, our grades would not go down because of them, but if we chose to do them then we could improve our grade if we wanted to do so. If we are getting topics, it would be nice to have them on Mondays rather than on Wednesdays or Fridays when the week is already half over. Also, why not have the deadline be on like a Monday, that way we can get it done on Monday, rather than on the weekend when the last thing to think about is a blog.

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!