In the spirit of giving thanks, I thought we could have a blog assignment all about being thankful! In this post I would like for you to add a couple of comments on things you are thankful for. Then comment on at least 2 of your classmates posts.
I hope all of your thanksgiving breaks go well!
Check out this link for fun and exciting historical facts about thanksgiving:
http://www.history.com/minisites/thanksgiving/
Due Date: By Sunday 11/30/08 at 11:59p.m.
I am definetely thankful for my family and friends. Without them my life would be nothing. They make everything better and I couldn't be more grateful for them. Also I am very thankful for how much god has done for our family, just the fact that we have a house to live in and food to eat is comforting to know.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my family, even if we don't always get along. I am thankful for all my friends, it takes alot to put up with me. Um..I like food alot. So thanks for food. I am thankful for being alive, and....I am thankful for LOVE!! It makes the world go rroouunndddd....
ReplyDeleteWell mostly I am thankful for my family. They are the most important people in your life and even though Kaden doesn't love, which we found out last week, I still love him and am thankful for him. I am also thankful for my friends. Life would be pointless and boring with out them. I am extremly thankful for gas prices going down because now I can go where ever I want and it not be a big deal.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful to have Colton Schied as my neighbor. I am also thankful to have been able to get both of my deer this season. The thing i am most thankful for is being able to spend time with my family and friends.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
ReplyDeleteI thankful for my family and friends.
ReplyDeleteWell, first of all I'm happy that I can be here and met all you nice guys;) That's something I'm really thankful for, after I heard so many scary stories about exchange-students communities!
ReplyDeleteAnd that my family is well and they obviously can survive without me,...
Ugh, Tara the whole Love thing is makeing me sick....
ReplyDeleteI would first let everyone know I'm thankful for my fellow relay for life family which is pretty much everyone in Nebraska Relays. A lot of people. I would also like to say I'm thankful for my mom and dad. Without them i wouldn't be the guy i am today.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for music and my friends if it weren't for these to things I'm wouldn't be the person I am today
ReplyDeletehey tara, food is definitely a good thing to be thankful for. Without food i'd be a goner!!! Imagine, NO CHOCOLATE OR ICE CREAM!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAtayala, that's it??? family and friends? wow, what a big list!!! lol
ReplyDeleteYeah tara i Love love hehe and dani its not true that your brother doesn't love everyone..he loves me
ReplyDeleteSamira?? what kind of stories did you hear?
ReplyDeleteNo he doesn't love you he loves Drake :'(
ReplyDelete@Tara: Uh i like the food thing!;) I'm in love with food,...in that way i also like the love aspect;) otherwise i more agree with Dani's comment;)
ReplyDelete@Dani: Well, I totaly understand him! just kiding;) But little brothers are weird sometimes...my brother just said, he doesn't miss me at all;) haha
Kodi i am also thankful for music to. It's great that we have that to express our feelings!!GOOD ONE!!! And Joe thats really great that you appreciate Colton that much...:)
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful to have an amazing history teacher. i am also thankkful for the huskers football season
ReplyDeletekodi are you not thankful for your faimly
ReplyDeleteKodi, I agree, music is something to be thankful for. It helps me out no matter what situation i'm in! =]
ReplyDeleteJoe, it's pretty sad when all that your thankful for is Colton you have issues, jk jk, I love you Coltypoo
ReplyDeleteI'm very thankful for my family. Obvioulsy I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for them. Also, if it wasn't for my bestest friends, I'd be totally lost! But, overall, I'm thankful for my chance to live.
ReplyDeletehannah i agree with you about how thankful we need to be for god, because he gave his one and only son for our sins. Tara food is amazing with out food i would be skinny, ugggggh i couldnt imagine being skinny
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my family and my friends. I would not make it through life without the friends that I have. But I also would not be able to live without my family. We don't get along 99.9% of the time but we still love each other. But most importantly I'm thankful for God and everything he had done for me lately. I know forsure without him I would not be the person I am today. He has done so much for me and taught me so many things that I just can't believe it. So those are the things I am thankful for!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am thankful primarily for where I live and the opportunities and blessings I have been given, because if you think about it Callaway Nebraska may not be the most exciting town on the planet it is safe, has good people, and can provide youth with a good highschool education. While we may at times take these things for granted their are many people across the country and all over the world who don't have the oppurtunities I've mentioned.
ReplyDeleteJeremy....I highly doubt you're thankful for Hinman...I thought you hated History?!?
ReplyDeleteIs that all your thankful for jeremy
ReplyDeleteJeremy, cough cough, suck up, cough cough
ReplyDeleteDani Conton is an amazing neighbor
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTara....yea food is always good..literally lol and love does make the world go round!
ReplyDeleteAnd Dani: Amen on the gas prices!!!
kelsi you know what i may hat history but hinman is amazing
ReplyDeleteHannah. Good. Awsome. I'm so gald your thankful for that.
ReplyDeleteTara. Good. Awsome. I'm so glad your thankful for that.
ReplyDeleteO.K. Jeremy...Whatever you say!
ReplyDeleteTara: Yes I totally agree about the FOOD!! And Kodi: I love it how you put music in there. It's GREAT!!!
ReplyDeletecurt yours was amazing and so was joes not
ReplyDeleteJeremy that was really mean and it really hurts my feelings tear tear sigh....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
ReplyDeleteI am very thankful for all the support that everyone has gave me as am going through this really rough time in my life. I just want to thank you all for being there and I couldn't have made it through without your support. I am also thankful for my family. I am expecially thankful for my dad. He has taught me so many things and every minute I have left with him I am very grateful for.
ReplyDeleteYou're such a liar Jeremy
ReplyDeleteHaha Tara food is a good one I know i'm thankful for that one too.
dani it seems that you have a cold
ReplyDeleteI’m thankful that I live in the country that I do and have the things I do. I’m really fortunate that I’m able to go to sleep every night and wake up every morning, not having to worry that someone might rob my house or be shot at. I’m thankful that were able to have our own opinions and have rights to do what we want within a reasonable sence. Also, when you think about basic necessities, we might think it’s so terrible when we don’t get a new phone or a new X-Box for our birthday. But, when you look at the big picture, people in other places are starving and have no home to go to and no food to eat. They are struggling with the basic things that we have abudently and take for granted every day. I’m also thankful for an education that’s free and everyone has the same opportunity to get one. School is really important considering that some people in other countries can’t even read or write, I feel really fortunate. Those are just some of the basic things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteWell im thankfull for my life, life of my few friends, and my family in Nebraska, Northcarolina, and Pennsylvania. Im thankfull for the food were going to have!!!
ReplyDeleteJeremy: I'm so happy that you're thankful for history and Hinman. I just find it odd that it doesn't reflect your grades or attitude towards the class...haha.
ReplyDeleteHannah: I really appriciate your thankfulness and agree with everything you said you seem to be a very thankful human this holiday season!
I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for the great community that I have been raised in, and for all the learning experiences that have came just from being in such a small, safe community. I am grateful that God sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross so that we don't have burdens. I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for my classmates. Also, I am thankful that we have the wonderful opportunity to do these blogs. Haha!
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks for the support Joe after Dani was bashing me when I wasn't even there! Jeez! But yea everybody's answers are awesome. It is so true about everything Pete said about taking stuff for granted. I mean we don't have it all but if you look at the flip side...we do have close to it all. Food is good Tara yes, but I figured Hannah would say that first...guess not!
ReplyDelete