DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Final Blog of the Year (Blog #37)

Finally, the last blog of the year!! With this last blog I would like for you to tell everyone what your plans are for the summer. Also, you may add jabs at Mr. Hinman, positive comments for Mr. Hinman, how much you liked the blogs and his class, and anything else that comes to mind.

**(Remember the blog posting rules still apply, so do not be rude and also remember this is worth points so get it done!)

5 comments:

  1. To start off the first summer weekend is shopping with Kelsey in Lincoln!! :) I'm also going to Chrysalis and Mission Trip. Going to see Theory Of A Deadman and Safetysuit =) puuuurrrrrrrty excited about that!! then going to go to California of course....maybe Hawaii this year too?? Go up to Loup County of course and the lake! Hang out with my girls from Callaway! :) lookin forward to this summer!!

    nooowwww for Mr. Hinman!
    you're haircut is terrible, you're jokes are annoying, and you creep me out!! You blogs are not my favorite thing....at all!! i find you appauling!! baha!!
    ((just kidding about all of it!! EXCEPT the blogs!!))


    ***have a good summer!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.......I would have to start my summer off with working at the pool all summer long! I will be going to alot of sports camps. I will also be doing summer league and weights. I don't think I will be going anywhere far this summer for vaction. I will be going on the high school youth group trip. I will be going to alot of my brothers races also. I really think Mr. Hinman is a very nice teacher! I also think im kissing butt here! :D Mr. Hinman have a wonderful summer!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to go on a Mission Trip to Texas where we are going to work at a camp. I am also going to be going to boys state and then to an architecture camp in Lincoln.

    I also plan to work at True Value during the summer. I hopefully will be lifting weights and playing bball( in which Mr. Hinman needs to get out his pencil and paper out because he is going to be shown some moves this summer.) I will probably also play some football when we go to Beshalers for the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no clue of where im going to be working this summer. If i can't find a job around here then i will go back up to burwell and keep hay ranching up there. The blogs this year were not nearly as bad as it was last year or the year before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For my summer I am going to my sisters for bout a week or so to see her my brother and nieces and nephew. Then I am going to do a bunch of backetball camps. I also plan on going to north platte to work at my sisters day care for credit hours for college. Also i will be working at the nursing home alot as i have for the past year........ I will also probally go to my river alot and have alot of fun with my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!