With this being the last Blog of the semester, I thought we would do something fun!
Your Assignment:
Write a letter to Santa Clause and tell him if you've been naughty or nice. Also include a list of what you want for Christmas. Finally, tell the rest of your classmates where you will be going to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and what you have been blessed with in 2011. New Year's Resolutions anyone?! State whether you have any resolutions and what they are!
Merry Christmas from Morgan and I. May God bless you and your family.
Have fun, be safe and think before you do!
Due: Sunday 12/25/11 by 11:59p.m.
1)all i want for christmas is my two front teeth! i dont have a new years resolution
ReplyDeleteiv been nice and would like a 4 wheeler ,
ReplyDeleteand im goin to my grandmas.im blessed with great friends and family
Dear Santa, i been nice. I hope i get nba2k 12. My new years resolution is to not go to sleep late and work harder on everything.
ReplyDeleteDear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI have been good this year. All i really want for christmas is a Jeep Grand Cherekee or 4 Door Jeep Wrangler. I will be in Lincoln with my sister for christmas and my birthday. I have been blessed with a new house this year. The only resolutions i have IS to watch my weight and try to be healthier. Merry Christmas.
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteIve been naughty and i need a spankin. All i want for christmas is Haden under my tree with fuzzy socks on.
I am going to Arizona to visit family. Im going to skip the blessings.
1.) I don't really know what i would like this year for Christmas I'm good with what I got. Over the holidays I will be with my family and be going to Chrysalis. I want to start fresh over the new year as well although I am very blessed with a great family and outstanding friends and leaders in my life.
ReplyDeleteDear Santa :)
ReplyDeleteI am Kacee King and I have been for the most part a nice person (I think) I do what my parents ask me. For Christmas I want anything Tinkerbell, a New Phone, A Laptop, Flat Screen Tv for my room :) and Pink and Orange Paint so i don't have too buy it! :) As for the Christmas Holiday i will most likely be force into work the whole time because i have no other life. JayKay i will pry hang with family... and play the wii that my mommy bought for the family. And hang out will my sis, her fiance, and pry CASSIDY CONROY, JORDAN ANDERSON, and ZACK ZANCHEZ :) It will be SOOOOO Much fun!!! :) I <3 PRESENTS :)
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI've been nice, like always. For Christmas it would be nice to have a new ipod or phone to replace the ones that don't work very well right now.
I will be going to see family for Christmas and I plan to spend time with friends. I do not have a New Year's Resolutions.
Haden Geiser, dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI have actually been a naughty boy, i have played pranks and did some stuff. i kinda dont deserve anything for christmas but i will buy my own stuff, and have other people wrap it. i do not have any resolutions.
I've been pretty nice. I already got what I wanted for Christmas mainly (Blackberry phone). I will be celebrating Christmas in Callaway, with my family. Then, I will be celebrating Christmas with my best friend from Hammpton afterwards, then with my dad's family a little after that, and then in late January, I will be celebrating it with my mom's family. I don't have a New Year's resolution, yet.
ReplyDeletenobody has been nice so ya. a new set of keys would be nice to have. hanging with the family. no new years resolution.
ReplyDeleteDear Santa Clause,
ReplyDeleteI want a new car for christmas. it doesn't have to be brand new but fairly nice. I also would like a new phone because mine is really bad and slow. I have been very nice lately and staying out of trouble so please get me these gifts. I will be going to my moms over christmas break. I have been blessed with so many things in 2011 that i don't even know where to start. I don't have any New Year's Resolutions. Merry Christmas to all and all a goodnight!!
dear santa,
ReplyDeleteIve been a good boy, so cough it up fatso!
here is a list of what you can get me:
i could use some ammo for next year. it seems like i always run out of money when i need it the most.
Ive been wanting a caldwell pivoting bipod also. plus a redfield spotting skope would be great as well.
i am just going to stay home for christmas. we already did our traveling for the winter. Ive been blessed with the family and friends i have every year. doesn't get better then that.
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI've been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy. Not really. I'm pretty much a neutral party. Anywho Santa, been a tough year. My parents getting divorced, little money on hand, and the lack of any good vehicles. It's sucked. So all I ask for is that you pay the internet bill, and get our family a new vehicle possibly.
Guys, I'm gonna do the same old same old go to kearney, arnold, chrisilis(I am illiterate) and who knows where else. I have been blessed with friendship this year. And cursed with a lot more.
My new years resolution will not exist this year. The end. Maybe I'll get Haden under my tree. HAHAHA
o yea i dont know what im doing for christmas, seperated parents really screw with the holidays. i feel like a fuzzy sock and two hobo's are fighting over it. my mom and dad are the hobos
ReplyDelete1. all i want for christmas is money and cabelas gift cards so i can get what i need and want. And my new years resolution for next year is to work harder at school and practice and to have a fun time a crysilas
ReplyDeleteDear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI would like, cow print seat covers for my car :) Some Candy of course, Money,And the item i want the mosssstttttt, is a Mini Cow! For Christmas Vacation, I will probably work, and hang out with Family and Friends. My new years resolution is..... I don't have one.
:)
and oh yeah i am going to my aunts house for christmas and stayin here for some of the christmas
ReplyDeletethis is haden, im going to shove grant ontop of my tree for an angle.
ReplyDeleteBLowing off steam---I am reading these posts and wondering, how much do some of you people actually NEED a vehicle?
ReplyDeleteDear Santa Clause,
ReplyDeleteI Rebecca Johnson have been nice.
The things I would like for Christmas is an I-Pod tough and to keep my sister Tabitha's kids safe because they are going to live with their dad for the rest of their year in 3rd and 4th grade. Please keep them safe from any harm and let them know that I'm their Guardian Angel and wont let them get hurt know matter what the cost is! Please keep them safe.
Love Rebecca
I'm going to Sutherland for Christmas. I've been blessed with the gift of the Guardian Angel for all who needs it.