
In the spirit of giving thanks, I thought we could have a blog assignment all about being thankful! In this post I would like for you to add a couple of comments on things you are thankful for. Then comment on at least 2 of your classmates posts.
I hope all of your thanksgiving breaks go well!
Check out this link for fun and exciting historical facts about thanksgiving:
http://www.history.com/minisites/thanksgiving/
Due: Sunday by no later than 11:59p.m.
I am thankful that im allowed to go to school. I can get educated and one day get a good job.
ReplyDeleteIm also thankful for my family. They are all coming home for the holiday. Also some of my mom's famiily will be making the journey to Callaway.
Hi Kaden have a Happy Thanksgiving! Those are great things to be thankful for, I love you! <3
DeleteI am also thankful for school since some people are not able to, so we are lucky. #HappyThanksgiving
DeleteI am somewhat thankful for education, it'll help in future.
DeleteCan i come over to your house Kaden?
DeleteKaden we put the same stuff, yeah! :)
DeleteIm thankful for my family and friends. Also that i have a home and good food to eat. Im also thankful for Hinman being our basketball coach even though he makes us run alot.
ReplyDeleteHaha, Michaela thats a line drill! :)
DeleteI am thankful for Mr. Hinman for teaching us stuff in a fun way while still learning
ReplyDeleteI am also thankful for the show Dexter, without it I don't know how I would have relieved my boredom. And i'm thankful for this word that we live in.
Alberto,
DeleteBeing thankful for a teacher is good. You should be thankful for a teacher who is willing to help you learn. Being thankful for a tv show nobody khas ever heard of is a little odd.
im thankful for Hinman because he teaching me stuff in and out of the class room
Delete#HappyThanksgiving is well said, but the Dexter thing.. too much!
DeleteThamks for starting a trend! #hashtaging
Deletei am thankful that we get out of school, or at least a longer weekend . Im thankful that i am out basketball , this means that i can eat all the food i want. im thankful for all my friends and family.
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Thanksgiving Colter! Im glad your out for basketball too! But no matter what you could eat all the food you want! Love you! <3
DeleteI'm thankful that I'm out of basketball to.
DeleteIm thankful your almost out of basketball but you should be in wrestling!! Kyle im glad your out of basketball :)
DeleteLonger weekend, right on!
DeleteThats a lot
DeleteI'm really excited that there is break! It's a great time to have one!
DeleteI am thankful for Andrea becuase she just got here and she has a nice smile (:.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for Colter because he is all cute and cuddly. Wouldn't you agree?
I am thankful for the summer because i hate it when it gets cold.
I am thankful for my dog Sam Adams because he is awesome!!!
I AGREE WILL ALL OF THESE.....................
DeleteKyle,
DeleteYou have a awesome puppy whos about as cute and cuddly as Colter. ;) Im glad you have very good friends. I am also thankful for all my good friends.
This is great :)
Delete****WITH
DeleteAnd I am thankful for Kaden, but for no reason. He is just Kaden.
DeleteI agree about the summer!!
DeleteI have a dog named Sam:)
DeleteI plan on joining Grant and a Alberto to Kearney. I am also thankful for my good health and for my loving friends and family that are by my side through thick and thin.
ReplyDeleteYou know that's right Lane. And it is always good to be thankful for family and friends.
Delete#HappyThanksgiving
Hey Lane! #MichaelasAwesome
DeleteI am thankful for the house I have, and the family that lives in it with me, even if they're weird:). I am also thankful that I can gather with my family tomorrow, and that there will be enough food for the whole family. And I'm thankful that my grandma is still with us!I am very greatful for my education! It might be a pain to get up and go to school, but other countries don't have this opptuirnity to come to a public school.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my family. Its been a rough year but i am also really thankfull for all of you because you guys have helped me through it all. Thank you Colter and Kyle for being with me on the 1st you guys are just like my brothers and mean the world to me. Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteI LUUUU YOU!
DeleteThanks. #hurt
DeleteI couldnt even begin to think of everything you've helped me with mik! Especially what is going on now.#love you!
DeleteI am thankful for the friends that I have. I am thankful for my house and having heat. I am thankful for my sisters. I'm thankful for having food to eat and a place to sleep. I'm thankful for having a class that's small and family-like. I'm thankful for having teachers that care. Most of all I'm thankful for everything that has ever made me smile.
ReplyDeleteWow! You're thankful for a lot! Lol Go small family-like classes!
DeleteHmm... let's see. Two things I'm thankful for.... Well, I don't think I'm going to do the obvious thing and say I'm thankful for friends and family (which of course I am) because I do that all the time. I'm gonna go in another direction; it may be just as predictable and obvious, but it's something different.
ReplyDeleteThis year I'm going to say that I am thankful for my God, because I know that he is always there and loves me no matter what I do. And I'm also going to say that, even though it's not at its top-most condition as of right now, I'm thankful for living in a free country like America, because even if it is "going down hill" I still don't have to worry about being dragged from my bed every night and being shot in the street for something I say or do (which, believe me, is a good thing, but you all know that!) or not being able to get an education simply because I'm female.
Haylee- I agree!! I've never really thought about being dragged away at night for things I've said or done.
DeleteHaha! I love making people think!
Delete:)
DeleteI am thankful for my family, my friends, our countries freedom, and the men and women who fought for that freedom.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU<3
ReplyDelete#TheLoraxRocks
I never said it didn't! I just said I didn't want to watch it :) and I love you to
DeleteI am thankful for my family and all my friends. I am thankful for the roof that i get to have over my head and the stable job that my mom has. i am thankful that i woke up today because i know that somewhere someone didnt. I am thankful for the chance to drive 20 miles everyday to go to a different town to spend the day with people i love...(broken bow sucks!) I am most thankful for my mom. Without her i would not be the person that i am today. She is my rock and i dont know what i would do without her!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree that I'm pretty thankful for my mom as well. She is always there for me no matter what! She is also one of the srongest ladies I know.
DeleteI love her.
I am thankful for many things in my life. I am thankful that I have family and friends that love me and have my back 100% of the time. I am thankful for school, my home, food, water, and MY BED! The thing I'm thankful about the most is my faith. I honestly would be lost without it.
ReplyDeleteThis is a good quote to go along with this."WE tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we DO have. -Frederick Keonig