DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Final Blog of the 1st Semester (Blog #18)

 http://www.marcoborges.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Christmas_wallpapers_Merry_Christmas_026573_.jpg



With this being the last Blog of the semester, I thought we would do something fun!


Your Assignment:

Write a letter to Santa Clause and tell him if you've been naughty or nice. Also include a list of what you want for Christmas. Finally, tell the rest of your classmates where you will be going to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and what you have been blessed with in 2012. New Year's Resolutions anyone?! State whether you have any resolutions and what they are!

Merry Christmas from Morgan and I. May God bless you and your family.

Have fun, be safe and think before you do!


Due: Sunday by 11:59p.m.

13 comments:

  1. Dear Santa,
    I've been a good guy so I think I should get good gifts. I will be staying home for these holidays. I'm blessed to be healthy for this 2012. My resolutions are to try to increase my grades next semester.

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Santa,
    Im not going to lie Lane has been a horrible child. I should get extra presents for telling you the truth. Any way, one thing that I would llike for christmas is to not get hurt sking. Other items I might like would be some shoes or just anything im not real picky. Im staying home this year for Christmas so please feel free to drop the gifts off at my house. I have a very blessed life with good health, great freinds, a nice family, and a amazing community. Im not going to start a resolution becasue i probably wont go through with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear fat old man,
    i dont want anything,im staying at home . that is all.
    colter

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear santa,
    I think i have been good. I dont really want much for christmas and i dont really know what i do want. I will be going to my dads this weekend for christmas then coming back to spend the actual christmas with my mom. After that we will pick up justin from the airport and go to mccook to spend that christmas with my grandma betty. After that my sister and i will be going back to my dads to spend that christmas with my dads family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Santa,
    I've been pretty good this year. I don't want much for Christmas. I didn't really ask for anything. I'll be going to Kearney for the holidays, but mostly I'll be at home. I'm blessed to live the life I live for this 2012. I haven't really thought about New Year's resolutions.
    Taylor Ellison

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont really want anything but for my whole family to be together on Christmas. I'm going to Texas for Christmas. My new years resolution it to balance my bank account so i know when i'll be overdrafted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Santy Claus,
    Ive been good. Maybe. And i want some stuff. Maybe. I will probably be going some places with some people. Maybe.
    From Kyle... Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Santa,
    I've been good this year, so I should get presents. I would like a new phone and a car. I will be traveling to North Platte a couple times, and might go to Milford. Who needs resolutions if they always get broke anyways.
    mason

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mr. Santa,
    I dont want much for this Christmas, but I would like to get lots of clothes.. I would also like to get a mini iPad.
    I will be home most of the break, I know that I will be at McCook some of the time at my step grandma's house. Justin is also coming home for a couple of days as well:)
    I have been blessed with just all the people that are in my life. The people that love me and support me no matter what.
    I don't really have a resolution, but I'm sure I will think of one.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Santa,
    Iv been pretty good this year! I want a new phone because mine is old and it sucks. I will be staying around here this break!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Santa,
    I have been a good child. I pretty much want clothes and money. I would really like a new winter coat. I'm going to Lexington on Christmas Eve, and to my Grandpa and Grandma Hoesel's on Christmas Day. I would also ask that all of my family have safe travels on the way back, I'm very greatful to have them. I have been blessed with great family, and amazing friends. I do not plan on having a resolution. Only because I'll forget about it half way through the year. So really no point in having one.
    Sincerely,
    Jenna:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Santa,
    As far as whether I've been naughty or nice this year, it's a matter of who you ask. In my opinion I've been nice enough. In the opinion of other people... probably not so much (so don't go by what they say!). As for what I want for Christmas... I really don't know. Probably Transformers, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and X-Men stuff? Maybe a laptop or a Kindle or something like that. Like I said I'm not really sure. Some comfort for the people of Newtown is the first thing I should request. As usual you will find me in Burwell at my Grandparents' house in Burwell. And on Christmas day i will be at home. As for resolutions... so far I don't know. Maybe I'll try harder to be nicer to people.
    Sincerely,
    Haylee "Chuck" Stryker ;)

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!